Snatch & Burn Challenge
Snatch your waistline and burn excess body fat with this challenge! Not only are quality 30-minute effective workouts included, but you'll also be receiving a meal plan to coincide with your workouts to give you exactly what it takes to achieve your goals! And don't worry, if you prefer longer workouts, I've provided additional exercises and instructions on how to extend every workout to be 60-minutes long.
If you are a Monthly Challenge Member, you will also have customizable features within this program to record your reps, weight loads, personal goals and more, to best track your progress over these four weeks.
- 4 week workout program
- full calendar of workouts
- gym + home available (select from dropdown menu above)
- 6 workouts per week
- 1 active rest day
- 30-minute workouts
- workout extensions included if you prefer 60-minute workouts, on any given day!
- easy-to-follow layout
- video tutorials of every exercise
- photo demonstrations for quick reference
- go at your own pace
- mobile-friendly on all devices
- downloadable program
- interactive pdf document
- yours to keep forever!
- *meal plan included (see below!)*
- 3-day meal plan (non members)
- 7-day meal plan (members only)
- 6 healthy meals & snacks per day
- meals coincide with the workouts
- estimated times when to eat
- daily macro counts included
- contains meat proteins
- lactose/dairy free
- soy free
- gluten free
- grocery list included
- yours to keep forever!
Click here for details! (YES, you will receive this challenge if you become a member.)
- membership is only $19.99/month (LOWEST PRICE OPTION!)
- enter your reps, sets, and times for each workout
- track your progress
NOTE: Foam Rolling is included with this program to help alleviate soreness and to keep your body functioning at maximum capacity with self myofascial release. If you need to purchase foam roller, click here to see the various options I recommend. (You only need to select one.)
HOME VERSION: You will need a pair of 5-15lbs dumbbells and small loop bands for the majority of the routines. If you still need to purchase small loop bands, you can click here to get the I recommend. For upper body, the small latex ones are best and for lower body, the larger thicker cotton/polyester ones are best. (Once you click, you will see these are the first two options listed.)
PLEASE ENTER YOUR BEST EMAIL ADDRESS AT CHECKOUT. The workout program and meal plan will be emailed to you immediately after your purchase, so there's no waiting!